Cheap Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress

You can Buy Cheap Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress @Amazon.com Discount Sale In Stock. Shop or Buy Online - At Lowest Pirce you Save BIG!

4.0
Price: Click to see price
Buy  from Amazon.com

» When you are ready to purchase an item you will be transferred directly to Amazon's secure checkout area.

»Technical Details : Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress
  • Retro-inspired halter swimdress with allover shirring. Hooks behind neck, soft cup shelf bra; attached, full-coverage panty. Nylon/Lycra Hand wash. Imported.
See more technical details
»Relate of : Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress

Yes! we have "Discount Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress". You can Buy Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress In Stock. Lowest Prices on Cheap Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress Shops & Purchase Online - Buy today you Save BIG!

»Product Description : Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress
Shirred Halter Swimdress... See more Product Description
Customer Reviews : Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress

 "Pretty satisfied" 2009-06-05
- Reviewed By : Shane Byrne from : (Iraq)
This is a beautiful swimdress. I ordered the purple and it is more pinkish purple than it looks in the picture. I guess more of a fuschia than a true purple, but I still like it. As said before, the straps are long and need to be stitched up to support better. It took 6 weeks to arrive! So if youre hoping to get this in time for a swim party in a few weeks,good luck. Also, it looked to me in the picture like the shirring was of a different material, maybe something gauzy like tulle, but it is just regular swimsuit material. Overall, this is not exactly what I was expecting, but I still really like it.

 "Rockin suit" 2009-05-23
- Reviewed By : T D from : (Orem, Utah)
I love this suit! It does run a little small and is snug fitting over the hips, but fits great once it's on. The halter clips behind the neck which wasn't tight enough for me (you can't adjust it) so I had to take the clip off and ended up tying it instead.

 "Beautiful swimdress!!!" 2009-02-24
- Reviewed By : Shelley Wilson from : (Dallas, Ga USA)
I am 32yrs old and mother to 2 beautiful kids! I'm not overweight, I just prefer a more modest bathingsuit! :) So, I just purchased this swimdress from Spiegel (2.1.09) and I LOVE it! I got it in red and it is so beautiful. I am a size 8-10 and ordered a 10 because of the shapeFX slimming support. It fits perfectly and looks great on. The shirring is wonderful to camoflage tummy,hips,rear and you can make the "dress" higher or lower depending on your preference. It is not meant to go completely over the bottom, though. Just fyi. If you pull the dress down too far, it effects the top. It basically fits the way it looks in the picture (with a little of the attached bottoms showing). The strap seems to be a little long for me, but nothing a little stitch won't fix. I absolutely LOVE this swimdress! I buy a new one every year from Spiegel or Newport News and I am always satisfied!!!
See more Customer Reviews
Best buy for " Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress ", Lowest Price Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress. Don't miss Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress , Cheapest Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress Buy Online - Get it Now!

»Images Product : Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress


»Read more "Spiegel Shirred Halter Swimdress"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.